This Top Beam Black Premium has a hut-shaped top and a grooved bottom to hold the tongue of the composite board.
- You can use it at any height EzFence panel.
- It has an attractive powder-coated matte black finish.
- It’s durable and made to blend in with the rest of the Black Premium fence structure.
- It smoothly slides in the post slots and combines with any EzFence composite board.
To install the top rail:
- Cut the Top Beam 3/8″ longer than the distance between the posts.
- Fasten the top beam screw along with the washer on both either ends of the Top Beam. *Please Note: Leave about 1/16″ space between the washer and the top rail so it can slide with no friction.
- Glide it down in the post slots to finish a fence section.
Offered in both Chrome & Premium finishes.