Just like the posts, the top and bottom beams come in both Chrome and, Premium finishes.
Both top and bottom beams are 80” long, the same as our composite fence boards. You can easily cut them to fit the width of your fence section.
This Premium matte bottom rail gets locked to the bottom of the Black Premium posts using an adjustable post lock and an Allen Key.
Here is how you can fix a bottom beam:
- Cut the bottom beam 1 ½” longer than the distance between the fence posts.
- Insert the Allen key ¼” in the socket of the Adjustable Post Lock.
- Insert the adjustable post lock vertically in the post slot at the desired height.
- Turn the Allen key clockwise until the post lock is secured.
- Repeat steps 2 and 4 for the other post.
- Slide the bottom beam in the post grooves.
- Adjust the level with the Allen key.